Friday, June 17, 2011

Authors Now Available!

If you want to become an author, you can! You'll need an email though, but if you're a author, there are rules! Just like on the comments!
  1. No swear words.
  2. No advertising/spam.
  3. Be nice!
  4. No personal info. 
If you break one of these rules, I may delete you. I can delete ANY posts. Do not advertise or there will be GREAT consequences. Sorry, I've already told you not to, so don't! And advertising includes:
  • Posting a chapter from another story (without my permission)
  • Giving out a link (without my permission, only exceptions are Crane Feathers and The Gold Wolf)
  • Saying (for example): Oh, my blog is so great! Check it out! It's called Example Blog!
Swearing includes ANY inappropriate words, not only swears.

Be aware its very unlikely I'll delete you.

6 comments:

  1. princess moonclaws the kingdom hearts freakAugust 2, 2011 at 8:55 AM

    I want to be an author! Well, sorta. how bout moonclaws and wolfrock are best friends? and fire and her are sisters? That would be cool right? :)and fire has shape shifting powers and moonclaws has ice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wolfrock it is me pencil1234 can i join?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello!
    i would like to apply to be an author, i am creative and have good spelling and i can type pretty fast.
    i have an email adress and an account on animal jam.
    Doctor Magiclily

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Everyone
    I need your email address first, and you cannot start any other stories but A Full Eclipse. However, you can let the story continue in a different charrie's POV (Point of View). :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Everyone
    Actually, I'll let you post only about A Full Eclipse on the main blog, but I'll make you all a separate blog for your own stories:_

    ReplyDelete
  6. How do you become an author? I want to be one, just comment on my blog saying what I need to do.

    ReplyDelete

Stay on-topic to the chapter or post. Rules:
1. No spam.
2. No swearing.
3. If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all!